搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

Vitacreme B12 brightens and regenerates your skin!





I heard about this product when I saw the advertisement saying Japanese famous celeb NORIKA recommended this product highly in her released book. She said this is the product that has been keepying her youth and beauty. She's not advertising for the company to receive their money, she's giving it as a personal recommendation. So that's alot more persuasive. Also, she was interview about the product again on tv shows, that was when vitacreme B12 became popular through Asia.

After I read the description, I was like "is this an omnipotent lotion?" This vitacreme B12 serves in all purposes.






-Increases the elasticity of the skin
-Very significant reductions in wrinkles
-Decreases in skin fods
-Stimulation and renewal of the skin cells
-Correction of dry skin and deep skin hydrate
-Prevention of premature wrinkles
-Relief after prolonged exposure to the sun and heal the skin
-Smooth or reduce the visibility of new and old scars (from acne or other injuries)
-Relief of chapped skin
-Can use on other body parts that are dry and rough

It is best recommended to use as night cream. But it's also better that you use it during day time especially when you're wearing makeup. When you use it as a makeup base, your skin is kept moisturized, and it brightens your skin. I heard that it provides a better coverage with less foundation, too.

Vitacreme B12 is a high-qualtiy cosmetic product formulated and made in Switzerland. It is also the only cosmetic skincare product includes vitacreme B12 as the main active ingredient.



It has a very "modest" look~ You might ignore it in a store never thinking it's a skincare product, or you might think it's a toothpaste (^^). But that's what makes it special, too. The first time I used it, I was so amazed! I have very dry skin, especially I'm living in the weather of San Francisco!! Vitacreme B12 absorbed into my skin immediately, and I can feel my skin is so hydtated! My skin felt so smooth, I can't believe it! What a magical "toothpaste"! And the best thing is that it has such a pleasant smell with pink color! Lovely~~~~




Vitacreme is so famous in Japan, I heard that almost every Japanese girl is holding one. And it's currently selling in 14 countries.

Vitamin B12 serves many good ways to your body. But when you're not eating enough vitamin B12 through food, vitacreme B12 can help you! Just put it on as lotion, you're actually absorbing vitamin B12 at the same time, too!

I bought this for US36 with free shipping online~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言