搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

How to apply false eyelashes?

I am bad in putting eyelashes! Sometimes the glue just smear up to my eyelids causing me a lot of troubles...= = I admit I don't have much experience with false eyelashes because I tend to avoid them; due to my unpleasant experience. I remember my first time took me a long long time, and I had to keep taking it off to try again and again. I guess I am getting better now. The more practice you have, the better you're at it. False eyelashes not only make your eyes sexier and more dramatic but also make you look a lot better on camera!

Here's a tutorial I found on youtube ^^


Important Points/Tips
1. Be sure to measure the eyelash to your eye's length. Most of the time you have to cut the lash shorter.
2. Wait for about 15 seconds to wait for the glue to become tacky. The white glue will turn into visible later, so don't be worry.
3. Glue it to your eyes as close to your own eyelashes as possible.
4. Use mascara to blend your own eyelashes together with the false eyelashes.
5. If you see gaps on the eyelash, use your eyeliner to fill them in.
*6. When you use your eyeliner, line it longer passing the eyecorner. It will make your eyes look longer, bigger, and sexier. The same for putting false eyelashes, put it a little pass the eye corner.
7. Do not just pull the false eyelashes out when you're ready to remove your makeup. It will hurt the skin of your eyelid especially eyes are very vulnerable. Use makeup remover to take it off.

This is a little cute tool that can help you to put your false eyelashes in a more convenient way. ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言