搜尋此網誌

2010年3月12日 星期五

Review: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin

I am always a fan of Clinique male skincare products. When I knew that this Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is recommended by the professionals, I decided to try it out.

The result.. shocks me.
My skin totally reacted negative to this product! I have very dry skin and I thought this lotion would fit my skin perfectly. But no I was wrong.

Honestly, I have pretty good skin, and my skin never react irritable to any skincare products (including very less expensive ones).

The first time using this product, my skin immediately felt really rough, and I didn't feel my skin was moisturized. I thought I was thinking too much, maybe it was my first time using it, and I needed to get used to it. After a few hours, I started seeing my cheeks area (my driest area) getting more red. The second day I used it, my skin immediately got red, and I could feel my skin was really uncomfortable. Again, I thought it was my skin problem, and I went out after applying the lotion. When I came back I looked at the mirror, my face scared me! My face got really red, and I could feel bumps on my face!! My pores got really big and because of the bumps, my skin got more rough.

It scared me. So I looked online for other people's reviews, some of them got the same results as me. This product might work very good for some people, but I have to say it's not a product for everyone. Just like I said before, everyone's bodies are different, and we react different to different skincare products or medicines. Like my mom, her skin isn't suited for skincare products like Lancome or Shiseido or Dior, her face will immediately got red and hypersensitive applying them.

This is my experience using this product. I still love Clinique, but not this time. I'm thinking about using Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Relief later, I've tried a little of their sample before, I hope it would work for me this time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言