搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit



Flawless Face Kit ($159 Value) You can buy only Sephora for a $65 value.
What it is:
A set of products designed for a professional-looking makeup application.

What it does:
Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit combines all of the essential formulas and tools needed to create a flawless face into one convenient travel-size zippered case. Prime, moisturize, and cover up your way to complexion perfection. It's dermatologist-tested.

- 1.0 oz Foundation Primer (Step 1)
- 1.0 oz Tinted Moisturizer (Step 2)
- Translucent Loose Setting Powder (Step 3 and 4)
- 0.21 oz Undercover Pot Shade #3
- Secret Camouflage Brush
- Camouflage Powder Brush
- Velour Puff
- Egg-shaped Sponge

They have two colors for your skintone.
Nude: fair to ligiht skin
Sand: light to medium skin

Here's a review on Youtube about Laura Mercier Flawles Kit:


I've heard this is a really good foundation kit, and it indeed covers your face flawlessly. It comes with brushes, sponge, concealer for eyes and blemish, primer, tinted lotion, and lose powder. So it's pretty much everything that you needed, and it's very convenient. I haven't got one myself yet, but I am sure I will get it later because of the good reviews I've seen and comments I've heard!

沒有留言:

張貼留言