搜尋此網誌

2010年3月10日 星期三

Palty Hair Dye Reviews and Directions


These are all the colors of Palty.

It was my first time dying hair at home! I always heard about how other people's hair got ruined because they dye at home by themselves. Although I always tell people as long as you're using the right products it should be fine, I am still hesitated to do it.

I have very dry hair, so everytime I will dye at the salon so they can re-condition my hair. Last time I went to LA, I can't help to buy a pack of this great deal Palty which only costs about $6US. I believe if you buy in other areas or on ebay, it costs more.

So I told my boyfriend to come over to help me dye it. It's ALOOOT better if someone's helping you because sometimes you can't see the back of your hair and the result is you'll get lighter and darker colors. You don't want that!

I used the Pure Natural color, and I'm pretty satisfied with the result. Especially this hair dye product didn't really hurt my hair! When I was washing my hair, I felt that Palty has ingredients that condition and protect my hair because I felt my hair was quite smooth.

I would recommend this product to everyone! I don't feel the chemicals have hurt my hair or cause my hair to become dry. Also, it has a better smell than other hair dye products, you'll feel that it doesn't have as much overreacting chemicals.

Directions:
(I don't read Japanese, so I was a little confused about the directions although it has a poster stating very clear directions using pictures == )

1. Squeeze the hair dye liquid from the "toothpaste tube" into the bigger container with the white liquid.
2. Close the lid and shake it for 10-30 secs.
3. You can use the comb or squeeze on your hand to rub on your hair.
4.**If you have darker hair on the root, rub on the root first, and leave it for at least 5 minutes.
5.(From Direction 4) After five minutes, start rubbing on all the hair thoroughly.
6. **Although the direction from the box may tell you to wash you hair after 15-20 mins, but it isn't true. Wash you hair when you start seeing colors that you're satisfied. The longer you wait, the lighter you hair will become. Some people take longer for their hair to absorb the color.
7. They have a pink mini pack that contains conditioner inside. But it's only a LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER (don't use it as a washing conditioner)!


I dyed my hair almost one month ago, and I don't have a clear picture of my hair. This picture is more bright, so you can see the color is about the same as Pure Natural.

沒有留言:

張貼留言