搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

Got bumps on your skin? Try KP duty!


$36

What does KP means?
Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a common skin disorder, typified by "chicken skin" bumps on upper arms, thighs, torso, buttocks and occasionally the cheeks. Excess skin forms around individual hair follicles, creating the characteristic minute, rough, grater-like bumps.


KP Duty incorporates medically proven technology including ingredients for hydrated and healthy skin. Medically potent levels of Glycolic Acid blends with Urea, the dermatologist recommended humectant, to soften and smooth away the driest roughest skin.

Keratosis Pilaris affects almost 50% of the world's population and is particularly likely to affect anyone prone to eczema, asthma or hayfever.

It's never a chore to attain flawless, smooth skin. KP Duty effectively eliminates crustiness, flaking, and dry, rough chicken skin - no prep work or scrubbing required.

KP Duty is a concentrated treatment with:
Glycolic Acid - Powerful skin smoothing AHA
Sodium Glycolate - Glycolic Acid salt, buffered to prevent irritation
Green Tea - Botanical antioxidant powerhouse contains EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) to soothe and calm the skin
Urea - Dermatologist recommended humectant
Sodium Hyaluronic - Potent hydrating agent
Dimethicone - Barrier/occlusive agent - reduces moisture evaporation

I used to have alot of bumps on my arms, but they slowly disappear as I grow older. I still have some on my thigh, they do annoy me sometimes. The bumps on my legs have disappeared before when I was using Skirt 2B. Since my legs started to slim down, I felt it's unnecessary to use it anymore. I guess for this product, if you're not having a severe KP, you can give it a try.

沒有留言:

張貼留言