搜尋此網誌

2010年3月19日 星期五

Carmex's new product Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm

Vitamin E + Aloe Moisturizing Protection
SPF 15
Slant Tip

Maybe you'll think this product isn't that new because it first came out on 2008, but it's indeed a whole new product line for Caramex comparing to the old ones. I can't wait to try it!


The old product line is still very popular! I always need to have one tube with me~ Befoe going to sleep, I must apply a thick layer to keep my lips moisturized. I have dry skin, and naturally I have dry lips too. Although some have cherry or strawbery flavors, but I figured those don't work as well as the original flavor. Carmex works great for dry chapped lips and is also for cold sores or healing lips. Some provde SPF, too!

Whenever you want to apply lipstick, before that, apply Carmex's lip balm, and your lips will stay juicy and smooth~

沒有留言:

張貼留言