搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

I love this Avon mask!!

I've always been a fan of Avon products. I used to buy alot of their makeup products because they have alot of choices and most important, they are low prices! Especially they're always on sales and promotions, so it's worth to buy! I'm the kind of person that always go for the products that are on sale ^^, you can feel a sense of accomplishment, right?

Honestly, I was hesitated to buy their skincare products before.. because when it comes to skin, you need to choose precisely. You never know if your skin is sensitive or inadequate to certain skincare products. Like my mom, Olay is the best for her, and her skin is sensitive to most of the others such as Shiseido or Dior. So even if they are expensive products, they might not fit with your skin.

Avon has such a good deal prices on skincare products! These masks below, they're 69 cents each on sale!! So I gave it a try! The result is shocking!!


rapid rescue mask

drench recovery mask

I used the rapid rescue mask first... WOW! After used, I touched my skin, unbelievable! My skin felt so fresh and VERY SMOOTH and HYDRATED! Come on, 69 cents?? Are you serious?? The result is like you've used some very expensive masks! I felt so happy, and I kept touching my skin~~ I immediately recommended them to my friends, and they felt unbelievable, too. Then I used the drench recovery mask, it is nice, but still, I like the other one better because it is more suitable for dry skin like me.

It's 69 cents each comes with two packet. Each packet is actually enough for you to use two times. It says in the direction that you put it on your face, after massaging for a several seconds, you can wash it off. But I put it on the face for at least 20 mins because it's somehow a mask, and I personally think you should leave it on your face until it becomes a little dry. So the mask ingredients can be fully absorbed into your skin. I've heard a skincare professional said before, "It's always better that you use the mask for a longer time, you can actually put it on your face as long as you want, when you feel it's dry, you can take it off."

If you want to keep your skin beautiful, it takes time and work, right?
http://www.avon.com has many sales and promotions, and alot of the time, they provide free shipping when your bucket is up to $30, $20, and even $5!

沒有留言:

張貼留言