搜尋此網誌

2010年3月17日 星期三

Avon's Nurtura Replenishing Cream - A Very Good Moisturizer!

Okay, I've talked about how much I love Avon's skincare products. They're low budget but works great! I've talked about how much I like Avon's masks, they're refreshing and keep my skin hydrated! Believe it or not, those masks come in two packets (each packet can be used two times) and it's 69 cents!

Well, yes, I have to say again I have very dry skin, and living in San Francisco cause me to have drier skin. I bought this Nutra Replenishing Cream on sale for $5. You might say well.. it's so less expensive!! Can we trust it? I was hesitated to try at first, but seeing about 200 comments and a 4.8 ratings, I tried it out!

I was very satisfied with the result! Only tried it for one day, I can feel how it fitted my skin! At first you might feel it's a little heavy, but when you apply on your skin, you'll feel it becomes very light immediately absorb into your skin. I see some comments, most like the smell but some hate it. In my opinion, I like the smell, it's not bad~ But if you have very sensitive skin, you might re-consider because of the smell.

This cream keeps my skin very smooth and hydrated! Even if I don't apply it on the day time, my skin still feels moisturized. Also, this works great under makeup base. I would suggest you apply this cream first, and then do your hair and stuff to wait until it's all absorb, then you'll apply the makeup base. It will work better!

Again, I know I've said it many times, less expensive skincare products don't mean they wouldn't work as well as the expensive ones. My mom's skin react irritable even to the most expensive products, and Olay and Pond work the best for her.

I've bought another Avon moisturizer that has both night and day (contains SPF) cream; which has very good ratings, too. I would try it out and share with you guys later!

P.S. I have a friend that tends to have a more oily skin, and it works great for her too. But it might work better as a night cream because it might be too oily to use as a day cream. So I suggest people who have oily skin, use this as a night cream and use a lighter non-oily one during day time. ;)

沒有留言:

張貼留言