搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

Skirt Ready 2B personal review



When I went back to HK and Macau this summer, one of the thing I enjoy the most was reading Chinese magazines. You can still read it here but they sell in a more expensive price. And you won't enjoy as much because you're not able to buy most of the products here, and you can't go to the shops that are recommended on the magazines.

Well, this 2B brands, their products keep advertising in nearly every magazines! They have four choices, one is 2B for Leg, 2B for Face, 2B for Arm and Body, and this product I was using Skirt Ready 2B.


Annie Liu is their spokesman. She's very pretty~~~~ I was thinking she already looks so perfect, what does she need to change? So... should I believe their products??

Descriptions are below:






Seeing the descriptions, I was thinking they're exactly what I needed! This product targets muscular and swollen legs. Plus, it will minimize your pores, whiten, and smooth your legs! Mainly, I was only thinking about how it targets swollen legs. Yes, I used to have swollen legs. It was always my problem.... (sad). Even in the morning, my legs look fine, but it will start to swell in the afternoon! I've used some products, but they never work for me. I was so hesitated if I should try this product, but I decided to give it a try!

With low expectations, I got shocking results! I used this product at night, and the next morning I see immediate changes! Yes, it does minimize your pores! My leg felt SOOO smooth!! My boyfriend felt unbelievable, and he liked it very much. ^^ Most important, I saw a less swollen legs!! After the whole day, my legs still look the same! (HAPPY~~~)

Then I search online and read other people's comments about this product. All of them said that it really smooth their legs, but some of them don't see immediate result in slimming (fat). But you have to remember, it targets mainly toward muscular and swollen legs. So for people like me, I believe they can get better results.

I bought two pieces, but I am not finished using the second ones yet. It's because I don't think I need it anymore; since I've already have very good results. I was afraid my legs will start to swell again once I come back to S.F. from the hot weather in China. But they didn't! I haven't used it for three months already, indeed, my legs aren't as smooth anymore. But now I am more confident in showing my legs and wearing shorts and mini skirts!

沒有留言:

張貼留言