搜尋此網誌

2010年3月6日 星期六

My favorite fragrance perfume - bye Ralph Lauren

These are my two favorite designer perfumes!!


Lauren Style by Ralph Lauren was first introduced in 2004. A modern floral blend wrapped in a soft blanket of suede, sensual musk and sleek woods. Classic. Timeless. Elegant. Lauren Style. It's the way you live your life.

Ingredients:
lime, tangerine, bulgarian rose, nectarine blossom, gardenia, tuberose, hedione, magnolia, patchouli, suede note, woods, heliotrope, benzoin, and vanilla.

*This perfume is such a classic that when it was first introduced, I can smell them everywhere. So many people were wearing them! Luv it!


The timeless essence of falling in love. Created for the woman who believes in true love, affection, warmth and togetherness. The fragrance of tender moments and the simple joys of life. A sensual essence of velvety woods, exhilarating florals and seductive musk.
Fragrance Type: Sparkling Floral
Key Notes: Lychee, Sungoddess Rose, Night Blooming Daylily, Patchouli Coeur
User Attributes: Falling in Love, Romantic & Sexy

Ingredients:
Alcohol Denat, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Farnesol

*I got a gift set from my boyfriend as Christmas gift. He just asked the counter what is the most popular brand, and he got this for me, which is my favorite Ralph Lauren! It's a very pleasant smell, and my bf likes it alot whenver I wear it~

I remember my cousin used to wear Ralph Lauren and Armani perfumes. One time he came over and stay in our house for two weeks. Even after he was gone, the smell of his Ralph Lauren perfume had stay in our house for at least one week. It last so long! Men Ralph Lauren perfume is such a classic! (I don't remember if it's Polo or...) Seriously, a good perfume can make a man very sexy!

These two perfumes aren't some very strong smell. They smell very pleasant and floral-ish. My nose is like a dog, I'm very sensitive to smells. Great smells give me good feelings. The perfume you're using can be a signature of you - style and personality.

沒有留言:

張貼留言